很久从前, 有二个猫们和平地生活的陆上。猫大6内龙与猫们共同生活着, 而魔女们正是协助猫与龙之间的关系的存在。突然有一天,龙突然变得狞恶起来,攻击了王国。即便多亏了旧事中的猎人“张古”的力量终于击退了龙,但是国君妃却失去了生命。痛心欲绝的皇团长魔女指以为背后的主使者,亲自引导着军事向魔女的村落进行攻击,杀死了魔女们并将她们逐出了陆地。拾年后。大6找回了和平, 全部人都开始展览地活着着。但是全部人都是为曾经一去不返的魔女指引着被诅咒的鸟儿们出现了,并初叶攻击了村庄...。于是太岁就吩咐全国的猎人们要镇压鸟儿们并扑灭魔女...。猫射手 二.二.0 中的新职能- Added a new mini-game 'Fruit Hunter'!!!- TigerCat who met in The Witch's Hometown will give you a potion periodically.(Caution : You can't get a potion from TigerCat if you already have one.)- The potion can't be moved to the stash anymore.- A in-game language can be changed in the main-menu without changing device language.- Added a visual effect of the arrow of the power shot.- Added a visual effect the hero surprised when the hero got a damage.
This makes intuitive sense for two reasons. The first intuition is that DL systems will eventually need to tackle situations with imperfect knowledge.
The second intuition is that systems will not remain monolithic as they are now, but rather would involve multiple coordinating (or competing) cliques of DL systems.
The Yanfly Engine Plugins - Battle Engine Core includes the capability
using custom action sequences. Action sequences are basic instructions for
the game to creating a customized skill both visually and mechanically.
The Battle Engine Core, however, will only include the most basic of action
sequences so the instructions on how to create a custom action sequence will
be included in the Help file on future extension plugins for this plugin.
We present LSTMVis a visual analysis tool for recurrent neural networks with a focus on understanding these hidden state dynamics. The tool allows a user to select a hypothesis input range to focus on local state changes, to match these states changes to similar patterns in a large data set, and to align these results with structural annotations from their domain. We provide data for the tool to analyze specific hidden state properties on dataset containing nesting, phrase structure, and chord progressions, and demonstrate how the tool can be used to isolate patterns for further statistical analysis.
Common Events will now occur at the end of each action regardless of
or not the enemy party is still alive. With proper placing of the action
sequence tags, you can make the skill's common event occur in the middle of
an action, too. However, keep in mind if you force an action in the middle
of another action, the remainder of the former action's sequence list will
become null and void in favor of the new forced action.
Changing Battle Systems
While the player is not in battle, you can change the battle system
www.301.net：人工智能资料库。Plugin Command. With only this plugin, there is only one battle system
included: the default battle system.
setBattleSys DTB Sets battle system to Default Turn Battle.
Other future plugins may include other battle systems that may utilize
Battle Engine Core.
4.【工具】Visual Analysis for Recurrent Neural Networks
Many natural language processing applications use language models to generate text. These models are typically trained to predict the next word in a sequence, given the previous words and some context such as an image. However, at test time the model is expected to generate the entire sequence from scratch. This discrepancy makes generation brittle, as errors may accumulate along the way. We address this issue by proposing a novel sequence level training algorithm that directly optimizes the metric used at test time, such as BLEU or ROUGE. On three different tasks, our approach outperforms several strong baselines for greedy generation. The method is also competitive when these baselines employ beam search, while being several times faster.
The battle turn order is also fixed, too. This way, any battlers that
their AGI value changed over the course of battle will reflect those changes
during the current turn rather than the following turn. The action speed
calculation can also be adjusted and finetuned to have the random factor of
its speed calculation formula removed, too, making AGI actually worthwhile
as a tactical parameter.
Skill and Item Notetag:
This lets you break past the editor's limit of -2000 and 2000 allowing you
to set the speed of your actions with more control.
In the second installment, we’ll be going over the Spatial Transformer Layer in detail and summarizing the paper, and then in the third and final part, we’ll be coding it from scratch in Tensorflow and applying it to theGTSRB dataset(German Traffic Sign Recognition Benchmark).
Multi-hit action will no longer end prematurely if the target dies
through the action. This is done through toggling immortal states. To make
use of feature, make sure your database has an Immortal State somewhere. If
you do not wish to use this feature, set the Parameter for Immortal State ID
to 0 instead.
There's various options to adjust the window settings found in the
system to make navigating the battle system more intuitive. Such options
include starting the turns with the Actor Command Window instead of the
Party Command Window (the Fight/Escape Window). The Party Command Window is
still accessible but only by pressing cancel on the first actor's window.
3.【博客】Game Theory reveals the Future of Deep Learning
5.【论文&代码】Sequence Level Training with Recurrent Neural Networks
- Fixed a bug where the enemy name windows disappear if you change
mid-way through battle and return to it.
- Bug fixed to prevent crash if non-existent actions are used.
- Optimization update.
- Optimization update.
- Fixed a bug that allowed certain sprites to remain in the active
while party members were removed midway through battle.
- Updated for RPG Maker MV version 1.3.2.
- Fixed a bug that caused dead actors to not be a part of action
targeting for "Not Focus".
- Optimization update.
- Updated "queueForceAction" to utilize both numbers and actual targets.
- Optimization update.
- Compatibility update for Selection Control v1.08.
- Bug fixed for mirrored animations on enemies.
- Fixed a bug where if the enemy's size is too small, the enemy's
www.301.net：人工智能资料库。during selection will be cut off.
- Made an update for the battle background image snaps when there is
battleback being used. This will prevent the player party and enemy troop
from appearing in the background snapshot when entering menus mid-battle.
- 'Death Break' action sequence now only triggers upon dead status and
an 'or 0 HP' condition.
- Updated Forced Action sequencing for more efficiency.
- 'Action Times ' traits now work properly for DTB again.
- Optimized message displaying for battle log.
- Optimized z sorting algorithm for sprites.
- Scopes that target a dead ally will automatically target the first
ally now. Scopes that target all dead allies will lock onto the first dead
ally. This will hopefully provide less confusion amongst playing.
- Added anti-crash measure for sprite bitmaps.
- Added anti-crash measure for faux actions.
- Added anti-crash measure to prevent non-existant animations from playing.
- Added a check that prevents hidden battlers from appearing when
certain action sequences.
- Fixed a bug where 'NOT FOCUS' targets were not including dead members.
- Fixed a bug where using NOT FOCUS would cause dead targets to be visible.
- Updated for RPG Maker MV version 1.1.0.
- Fixed a bug that caused a crash when an actor died.
- Added a motion engine to be used for future plugins.
- Preparation for a future plugin.
- <Anchor X: y.z> and <Anchor Y: y.z> notetags for actors
are now extended
to actors, classes, weapons, armors, and states.
- Added <Display Text: x> and <Display Icon: x> notetags
for skills and
items. These notetags will alter the display name shown and icon shown
respectively while performing a skill.
- Switched Magic Reflect checking order with Counterattack checking
This is to give priority to reflected actions over countered actions.
- States with Action End now have a unique trait to them where if the
of the state is the current active battler (subject) and if the state is
then applied on the user itself, they will gain a 'free turn'. The 'free
turn' is to mitigate the user from losing 1 duration of the turn since with
an Action End timing, they would lose the benefit of being under the state
for that turn's timing.
- Added failsafes for Free Turns in case other plugins have
on battle start functions.
- Added a compatibility update to Animated SV Enemies for dead motion.
- Optimization update.
- Fixed a bug that prevented added state effects be unable to apply if
are an added Death state.
- Battlelog lines are now able to display text codes.
- Fixed a bug with the 'else if' action sequences not working in the
order of sequence conditions.
- Fixed a bug if instant casting a skill that would make an opponent
to force an action to end incorrectly. Thanks to DoubleX for the fix.
- Fixed a bug with mouse over not working properly.
- Fixed a bug regarding forced actions that will cause the battle to
if the forced action causes the main active subject to leave the battle.
- Fixed a bug with timed states not updating their turns properly.
- Changed priority of IF action sequences to higher to no longer
other action sequences.
- Mechanic change. This will only affect those using turn-based state
mechanics. Turn End state updates are now shifted from Turn End to occur at
Regeneration timing to have a more synchronized aspect. The timings are very
close so there's next to no notice in difference. Buff turn updates are also
moved to the regeneration timing, too.
- Added 'Mouse Over' parameter to Selection Help. This parameter
mouse users to simply hover over the enemy to select them rather than having
to click an enemy twice to select them.
- Added failsafes for Forced Action queues.
- Added 'Show Select Box' parameter when selecting enemies.
- Fixed a bug that caused End Turn events to not function properly.
- Battle animations, by default, are positioned relative to the base
for its target sprite. However, actor sprites do not have a base bitmap and
therefore, battle animations, regardless of position, will always target the
actor sprite's feet. This update now gives actor sprites a base bitmap.
- Readjusted sprite width and sprite height calculations.
- Added a failsafe for when no sideview actor graphics are used.
- Implemented a Forced Action queue list. This means if a Forced
takes place in the middle of an action, the action will resume after the
forced action finishes rather than cancels it out like MV does.
- Fixed a bug that didn't regenerate HP/MP/TP properly for tick-based.
- Fixed a bug within MV that caused Forced Actions at Turn End to
trigger all turn-end related activities (such as regeneration and state turn
- Made a mechanic change so that Action Start and Action End state
not update their turns through forced actions.
- Fixed a bug where states Action End weren't going down properly with DTB.
- Fixed a bug where revived actors using instant cast aren't properly
use actions immediately.
- Added <Attack Animation: x> notetag for enemies.
- Added 'AI Self Turns' for Tick-Based Battles. Enemies can now have
A.I. revolve around their own individual turns rather than the battle's.
- Mechanic change for states. Following suit with the change to Action
removal, there are now two more conditions added: Action Start, Turn Start.
- Added <Action Start: x>, <Action Start: x to y>,
<Turn Start: x>, and
<Turn Start: x to y> notetags for automatic state removal.
- Fixed a bug with irregular targeting scopes.
- Fixed an MV-related bug with Recover All event not refreshing battlers.
- Fixed a bug with action end states to remove multiple at once.
- Fixed a visual error with flinching sprites.
- Added 'Current Max' parameter to change HP current/max display in battle.
- Mechanic change for states that update on Action End to end at the
a battler's turn instead of at the start.
- Began preparations for another battle system.
- Fixed an issue with mirrored enemies having mirrored state icons.
- Fixed a bug revolving the status window not updating.
- Updated default home position formula to better fit other party
New Home Position X:
screenWidth - 16 - (maxSize 2) * 32 index * 32
New Home Position Y:
screenHeight - statusHeight - maxSize * 48 (index 1) * 48 - 16
- Fixed a bug with Forced Actions locking out the battle.
- New mechanic: For tick-based battle systems, states with action-end
go down in turns based on how many actions took place for the actor instead.
Previously, they were indistinguishable from states with Turn End removal.
- New mechanic: Using Instant Skills/Items from YEP_InstantCast.js
cause states with action-end to go down in turns upon using actions.
- Fixed a bug that made battlebacks disappear.
- Reworked visual enemy selection.
- Victory phase doesn't immediately display level up changes in
- Fixed a bug with the visual enemy select showing dead enemy names.
- If the Battle HUD has been hidden for whatever reason during the
sequence, it will be returned.
- Added <speed: x> and <speed: -x> notetags to break past editor limits.
- Added new conditions where the battle won't end until all action
have been fulfilled.
- Fixed a bug that didn't show HP/MP Regeneration.
- Removed immortal state dependancy. Immortality is now its own setting.
- Added more abbreviated variables for action speed calculation.
- Fixed a bug where all-scope attacks would reveal Appear-Halfway enemies.
- Fixed a bug where the battle wouldn't end if the final enemy was
by state damage.
- Fixed a undefined actor bug for refreshing the status window.
- Added 'Show Shadows' parameter to the plugin settings.
- Reworked the default action sequences so that forced actions do not
on top of each other and party-heal animations occur simultaneously.
- Fixed a bug where battlers gaining HP/MP in the damage formula for
themselves wouldn't trigger popups.
- Fixed a bug where if the party failed to escape from battle, states
would be removed by battle still get removed. Fixed by Emjenoeg
- Fixed a bug where instant death skills didn't work.
- Changed Sprite Priority settings to decide whether actors, enemies,
neither would always be on top.
- Optimized status window to refresh at a minimum.
- Set up frame work for future plugins:
- Added 'Escape Ratio' and 'Fail Escape Boost' to parameters to allow
to set the escape ratio they want.
- Added 'Front Sprite Priority' and 'Side Sprite Priority' to
dictate if actor sprites are always on top.
- Added 'Tick-Settings' category for tick-based battle systems.
- Fixed a bug that causes dead actors at the start of battle to not spawn.
- Fixed a bug where the help window on an empty slot would show the
previous skill's message.
- Added new target typing: Character X, which allows you to select
specifically the actor with an actor ID of X if he/she/it is in the party.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Miss and Evade popups from showing.
- Fixed a bug where popups didn't show under certain animation types.
- Fixed certain battler motions from not refreshing correctly.
- Actions with no scope will not trigger the confirmation selection window.
- Added 'Wait for Effect' action sequence.
- Actions now wait for effects (such as collapsing) to be done
continuing on with battle or to end battle.
- Fixed a bug where the help window would retain descriptions on no skills.
- Synched up weapons with actor sprites so they would occur simultaneously.
- Fixed an issue where requesting certain motions from enemies that
exist would cause them to crash.
- Skills and items that affect both HP and MP will now show popups for both.
- Finished plugin!